IDVector Pro USB Client
The IDVector PRO Client is our flagship product. It is a small form-factor USB powered device that provides simple to use, secure Internet access through any nearby wifi network -- trusted or not.
Physically, the PRO client is slightly larger than a USB thumb drive and, when connected your computer, presents an easy to use web based user interface that allows a user to select a wifi network, create and manage their IDVector Account and, most importantly securely connect to an IDVector network access paths. The PRO client also allows a user to create, use and destroy custom network paths using any of the network points of presence the IDVector support. Finally, the PRO client contains our proprietary downstream captive portal negotiation assistant that protects you and your computer from malicious content should you need to connect through a captive portal when connected to public wifi.
- Works out of the box with no third party drivers
- Compatible with Windows, OS X, Linux and Chrome OS
- Zero external attack surface
- Secure captive portal negotiation assistant
- Configurable WiFi MAC Address randomization
- Configurable SOCKS 5 proxy mode
- Configurable inbound traffic forwarding when using private paths
- Easy to install over-the-air updates
The IDVector PRO client is now available for purchase from our sales partners!
IDVector Mobile for iOS and Android
IDVector for Mobile brings the power of the IDVector Network to your phone or tablet.
Our mobile app provides users with the ability to use the same shared and on-demand private paths as the PRO client without any additional hardware.
- Allows Internet access via both shared and on-demand private paths
- Always on/on-demand VPN
- Latest ipsec standard: IKEv2
- Strong crypto: AES256/SHA384/4096DH
- Perfect Forward Secrecy enabled
- IPv6 available on some paths
IDVector mobile is free to download and install and comes with a one week free trial for new accounts. After the trial period expires, service can be purchased in two different ways:
- IDVector Access Pass - Gives you unlimited access to IDVector shared paths for a fixed duration. $4.99 for one week and $14.99 for one month.
- IDVector Subscription - Automatically renewing subscription to IDVector. Great for users who want always-on privacy protection. Can be canceled at any time. $3.99 if purchased weekly and $13.99 when purchased monthly.
In order to create and use IDVector private paths require that a user have private path time credited to their their account. IDVector Access Passes and Subscriptions both include a small amount of private path time. Private paths cost about $1 per day and can be purchased in one week and one month increments for $6.99 and $29.99. Private path time does not expire and is only consumed while private paths are active (billed in 1 minute increments).
The products that we've listed above are just the beginning. We are actively working on new and exciting products for all markets and regions. A few of those examples include:
IDVector for enterprise will provide businesses with on-demand access to both shared and private IDVector network paths. IDVector for enterprise will offer unique and powerful tools for organizations that wish to maintain their anonymity on the Internet.
If you'd like to be notified when enterprise products are available for purchase, sign up for a notification.
If you are interested in hearing more about any of these products or if you would like to talk about a product idea that isn't listed here, we'd love to hear from you!